We want to keep your personal details safe and give you a positive experience using Strength Level.
We collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide when registering an account (including your email address)
- Your bodyweight as it changes over time
- Your performance in physical exercises
We only ask for details that will improve your experience and will not reveal personally identifiable information to third parties (name/email).
We collect, store and use the following kinds of Non-personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to the website
- This includes your IP address, geographical location, and browser type and version
- Keep you logged in
- Remember your last lift (to help you enter your next one)
We use advertising to pay for our servers and fund development to improve Strength Level.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your account as soon as possible.
Facebook Platform Data Deletion
What data the app is collecting about the user
When you connect with Facebook, we request your name, email, gender and friend list.
What purposes the app is using that data
- We automatically fill in your name, email and gender to speed up your registration experience
- We request your list of friends to allow you to follow friends who are already on Strength Level
How the user may request that the data be deleted
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting that your account is deleted
- We will respond to confirm that you want to go ahead with the data deletion
- Once confirmed, we will process the data deletion within 24 hours and remove all information associated with your account
Updates to this Policy
We reserve the right to update this document at any time.